Monday 25 October 2010

New Earrings...


Mmm... chocolate. Thought I would show these quickly before bed, I'll list them on folksy and etsy tomorrow. So tired. Why do I do this to myself?
Anyway now is as good a time as any other to rave about my purchase from Oddsox. I bought the cutest cuddly bunny from their shop, which I believe has been delisted as I bought the only one.  Anyway, it came beautifully wrapped in lemon tissue paper and ribbon, with a cute badge! I love it so much. I need to work on presentation, because people like Oddsox put me to shame, I promise to readers to improve on that!

Last night I bought a metre of purple ribbon with my shop address printed on it from PrintedOnRibbon. Really looking forward to receiving that. And sold a lavender pillow to MissBohemia, thank you!

Anyway, the chocolate cake earring should be listed tomorrow, at the same price as my cake and ice cream ones. Oh, and lastly, If you haven't done so already, check out the post below and comment on my greetings cards to be in with a chance of winning one!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention! You are very welcome as I love lavender and your designs are very pretty :-)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just stumbled across this article and would like to thank you for saying such lovely things - I'm so pleased you love your little bunny. x Shaz

    ReplyDelete